Glynn Technologies has 8 years of healthcare experience working in the Federal Government healthcare sector.
- The Health and Human Services (HHS) - Through building the HHS enterprise portal and the pandemicflu.gov website, we have developed extensive knowledge in healthcare issues and programs.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) - For several years Glynn has successfully developed content rich applications and web based training for CMS through these projects the Glynn team has developed a strong knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid including its products and services to providers and beneficiaries. Through the development of leading edge navigation tools, we maintain a strong working knowledge of the Medicare Learning Network.
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) - Through our usability and testing work at AHRQ, we have worked closely with clinical information and healthcare quality programs.
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) - Glynn Technologies organized a usability plan that included a full spectrum of user input, including laboratory studies via the Internet, one-on-one interviews, and group sessions. The resulting set of recommendations increased the reach and impact of the NIH mission.
- The National Organization for Research at the University of Chicago (NORC) -Glynn developed a web database application with a user interface which has allowed users to comment on the Draft Model for Developing 2020 Objectives. Through this database national disease prevention and health promotion objectives for the year 2020 are being cataloged and assessed by the healthcare and consumer community.
- The Potomac Ridge Behavioral Health System – Glynn has developed vidcasts for a number of community outreach projects. The process encompasses the initial interviews of runaway youths and former gang members, video taping experts in the field, video editing for web then uploading of vidcasts for the client. By developing these vidcasts, and ensuring easy accessibility to the viewers, Glynn has supported the community working with at risk youth.
Our healthcare knowledge combined with our expertise in delivering technology-based solutions has resulted in our sustained ability to meet our government partners' requirements.