Designing systems to meet short-term expectations, while ensuring that they provide best-value and flexibility over a project's out-years is the core principle behind Glynn's architecture services. To deliver on this principle, we look at systems holistically - and sequentially - to understand organizational goals without losing sight of the discrete victories that allow us to set and meet milestones.
Within Glynn's Architecture Services is our Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Service. The C&A Service provides a team of experienced C&A practitioners and reviewers who are available to perform independent assessments, free of vendor preferences. Our teams provide reviews in accordance with NIST, NSTISSI and DITSCAP methodologies at levels 1-4.
Glynn's Architecture Services engage in these operations to provide comprehensive planning, review and implementation:
- Requirements definition
- Product evaluation and recommendation
- Best and alternative case products and processes
- Network security
- Network and system plans, design, data flows
- System testing and load balancing
- System security plan, authentication and security policies
- Security policy implementation
- System validation against business processes and business systems
- Certification and accreditation (C&A) of systems against security policies